Our client, a Fortune 500 manufacturing company is looking for multiple Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Analysts. They are currently installing Oracle EBS R12, and are looking to integrate it with their existing JDEdwards ERP system by using Oracles MDM module and the Product Data Hub (PDH) and Customer Data Hub (CDH).
Successful candidates will be part of a global team working on the design, governance and implementation of data management focused on Oracle EBS Customer and Product Hubs. Should also be able to design and provide complete data solution, including end-to-end data integration model between JDEdwards and Oracle\\\\\\\'s CDH and/or PDH.
Qualified Candidates should have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science
- 1-3 years of experience working in Oracle Applications ERP
- Experience working with at least 2 of the following Oracle EBS Apps:
- Customer Data Hub (CDH)
- SOA Frame work
- Oracle Forms
- Product Data Hub (PDH)
- Proficient with PL/SQL, TOAD or SQL Developer
- Proficient with EBS (EBusinessSuite), OWSM (Oracle Web Services Manager) and
- Working knowledge of J2EE and .net environment and development tools
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the US (will do H1b transfers for the right candidate)
This is a great opportunity with a great company, offering a competitive salary, and excellent benefits. This company has available work locations in: Buffalo, NY (preferred), Danbury, CT, Burr Ridge, IL (Chicago area), and Ankeny, IA (DesMoins area).
For more information, or to apply to this position, please send resume as an attachment.