Our growing client is looking for an experienced DBA to
manage their Oracle and SQL Server Databases.
On a day to day basis, successful candidates will be
- Support, administer, and monitor all current databases in both
production and non-production environments.
- Develop monitoring methods to ensure availability and high
- Administrative and maintenance tasks including installation,
configuration, upgrade, patches and bug fixes.
- Set up and maintain documentation, policies and standards.
- Work closely with the engineering team on database design and
- Performance analysis, optimization, tuning, and capacity planning.
- Backups and recovery including disaster recovery and replication.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- BS/MS in a technical field or demonstrated equivalent working
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a DBA in an Oracle, Microsoft SQL
Server, or MySQL environment.
- High degree of proficiency in SQL (PL/SQL or T-SQL).
- Linux system administration experience is highly desired.
This is an excellent opportunity offering a competitive
salary, excellent benefits and a casual work environment.
To apply, send resume as an attachment.
Posted by: Nicole Marino