Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Architect to lead their infrastructure technology roadmap. This position will be key to ensuring that the networking, server, storage, database and security domains are aligned in support of the organization\\\\\\\'s long term needs. In addition this position will be the primary interface for application and development teams, assisting in requirements gathering, solutions design, documentation and production turnover activities.
Qualified candidates will have the following experience and skills:
- BS Degree in CS or equivalent experience
- 10 years of experience in Networking and Infrastructure design and engineering
- In-depth knowledge and experience in supporting operating systems and supporting
technologies in a highly-available, highly-reliable configuration- Experience with DHCP, DNS, Directory Services, and web technologies
- Strong understanding of database technologies and their impact on systems design
- Working knowledge of SOA Design and Batch Processing
- One or more of the following certifications (or demonstrable work experience):
- Cisco: CCNP / CCDA
- VMware: VCP / VCD
- Citrix: CCEE / CCIA
- MSSM: SharePoint, SQL Server or Directory Services
- MCSD / MCSA
This is an excellent opportunity offering a great salary, competitive benefits and generous time off.
For more information or to apply, email word format resume as an attachment.
Posted by: Brian Fesmire